Keep School Safe
Report unsafe or threatening activity by calling the toll-free Safe Schools
LifeLine anonymous tip line:
1-866-LIVE TIP ext. 161
Safe Schools LifeLine
Anonymous Tip Line for School Safety
A Safety Line for Our District
As a student or parent, you have the power to keep our school district safe. Administrators rely
on you to be their eyes and ears - letting them know when a member of our schools or a district
building is in danger. Be a life saver and help stop school crises before they happen!
The SafeSchools LifeLine 1-866-live-tip
The SafeSchools LifeLine is a completely anonymous, toll-free tip line that
students and parents can access 24/7/365 - any time you need to tip off
school administration about a potential crisis, such as:
- School Violence - weapons, bomb threats
- School Damage - vandalism, theft
- Physical and Sexual Abuse or Harassment
- Drug & Alcohol Issues
- Gang Activity
When You Call 1-866-live-tip:
- You will be asked to enter your district code
(District code 161)
- Emergency callers will always speak to a live operator, who is trained to take
immediate action. You will also have the option of calling 911 directly.
- Suicide calls will be connected to 1-800-SUICIDE, the Suicide Prevention Hotline
- Non-emergency calls are transcribed and faxed directly to a designated school authority
within 24 hours - voices are not recorded and you do not have to give your name
- All callers are assigned a code, allowing them to call back and check on the status their issue
Get Help and Be a Life Saver!
Do your part to keep our schools safe.
Report any dangerous or threatening activity by calling 1-866-LIVE-TIP (1-866-548-3847).